Ah, summer… time for backyard barbecues, poolside parties, sunny vacations, and more! As you get your family ready for summer adventures, don’t forget to schedule a teeth whitening to get your summer smile ready for all of the photos you’re about to take during your travels and activities!
While in-office whitening isn’t permanent, it does offer longer-lasting, better results than over-the-counter whitening options. However, you can help keep those pearly whites whiter for a longer period of time by following a few simple post-whitening tips from Dr’s Martin and Ferraiolo:
- Brush or rinse immediately after eating or drinking.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- When drinking beverages that could stain, like wine, tea, or coffee, use a straw.
- Regularly brush with a whitening toothpaste.
- Floss daily to prevent plaque buildup.
- Keep regular hygiene appointments! Professional cleaning and polishing can fight discoloration and help your whitening results last longer.
Our entire Totowa dental team LOVES summer activities and we know our patients do too! Book your whitening appointment today at 973 942 6467 and be ready for all that summer has to offer.