The 7 Best Electric Toothbrushes – A Comprehensive Guide By Reviews.com
Though brushing your teeth twice a day for two minutes is the best way to prevent cavities and gum disease, many people find this process to be difficult. Fortunately, modern advancements have created electronic toothbrushes that ensure complete tooth cleanliness. It can be confusing to pick the best electric toothbrush, so the team at Reviews.com has done extensive research to find the absolute best.
What Should You Look For in an Electric Toothbrush?
There are a few different things you should take into account when finding the toothbrush that works for your needs. A long lasting battery life and a two year warranty will ensure that the toothbrush does not break when you need it. The ability to switch toothbrush heads makes it easy to carry out all of your mouth care needs, and a small head size helps you to reach every tooth in your mouth. You should also find one with a comfortable grip and a two minute timer, so you can make sure that you are brushing your teeth the proper amount of time. Other things that are also beneficial, though not necessary, include travel cases, UV sanitizers, and multiple brushing modes.
The Seven Best Electric Toothbrushes
While examining various toothbrushes, a few brands were consistently the best to Reviews.com. After considering everything needed to make a good toothbrush, the seven toothbrushes that work well for anyone are these:
- Oral-B Black 7000 with SmartGuide – This is a durable, high-quality toothbrush that comes with many different cleaning modes and toothbrush heads. The SmartGuide system uses visual indicators to tell you how much pressure you should apply and how long you should brush.
- Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide – This is very similar to the top pick, but it has less features and extras included with it. However, it is significantly cheaper, making it a good choice for those on a budget.
- Philips Sonicare DiamondCLean – Brushes by Sonicare do not rotate like Oral-B, and instead, they vibrate side to side at 30,000 times a minute. Sonic brushes are more effective at removing plaque and reducing gingivitis, so this is a great choice.
- Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 – This brush does not have the SmartGuide feature or extra brushing modes, but it is only $40. It is a good option for a durable, budget electric toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum – This sonic toothbrush comes with a pressure sensor and a UV sanitizer. However, there are only three brushing modes, and replacement heads can be pricey.
- Philips Sonicare Essence – This is a basic and affordable sonic toothbrush. It has a two minute timer and a standard cleaning mode, so it is very simple to use.
- Oral-B Deep Sweep 5000 with SmartGuide – Unlike other Oral-B toothbrushes, this one pulsates and goes back and forth, instead of oscillating. It also comes with multiple cleaning modes, a pressure sensor, and other handy gadgets.
If you’re interested in seeing their in-depth article, check it out here: http://www.reviews.com/best-electric-toothbrush/