Everyone’s Smiling about Invisalign Teen
A new addition to our “invisible” orthodontic treatment for the teenager.
Invisalign Teen aligners fit into a teenager’s life—beautifully. Now teens don’t have to be self-conscious when they go to prom, take school photos, post pictures online, or participate in any of the other activities they love. Even better, Invisalign Teen starts working with the first set of aligners. So as time goes by, you can watch their teeth gradually get straighter and healthier!
Teens are smiling about Invisalign Teen because:
* They look great—in your yearbook, on Facebook, or in family photos, it will be hard for people to tell you’re wearing the aligners. Even in person, they’re virtually impossible to see!
* They’re cool—why be insecure about ugly metal braces at a party, a prom, or an interview? Now you can look great with Invisalign Teen.
* They’re easy to maintain—when it’s time to eat, brush, or floss, simply remove your aligners. And, unlike metal braces, you can remove the aligners and eat whatever you want—pizza, apples, popcorn—it’s totally up to you!
* They’re more comfortable. Invisalign Teen aligners are made of lightweight plastic and custom-fit snugly around your teeth. And you won’t have to worry about the irritation and inconvenience of metal braces.
* They’re simple to remove—the aligners are easy to pop out of your mouth and put them right back in later. When it comes to sports, meals, parties, playing musical instruments—you name it—Invisalign Teen is easily removable. So it’s easy to go for it!
Parents are smiling about Invisalign Teen because:
* You want what’s best for your child. Invisalign Teen can help build your teen’s confidence—a beautiful smile may enhance their chances to succeed during social, educational, and career events.
* Because your teen doesn’t have to be embarrassed by wearing visible metal braces, they may be able to more fully concentrate on school, social events, dates, sports, and musical interests, and any of the other many activities a teen concentrates on.
* Since the aligners are removable, it’s easier for teens to brush, floss, and practice excellent dental hygiene—helping to avoid the tooth decay that’s sometimes associated with metal braces.
* Perhaps best of all, Invisalign Teen aligners work. They use the same Invisalign technology that doctors worldwide have used to treat more than three quarters of a million patients who have wanted better smiles. Shouldn’t your teen’s smile be next?