After the loss of a tooth, a patient has a few options: a dental implant, a bridge, dentures or no replacement at all. The most natural, lowest maintenance option is a dental implant. Wayne and Totowa, NJ area patients benefit from the incredible performance of dental implants restored by Dr. Martin or Dr. Ferraiolo.
How does a dental implant work? It is surgically placed into jaw bone, for the firmest possible foundation. Then, after a period of healing, a crown is placed on top of the implant post, finalizing the restoration.
Dr. Martin or Dr. Ferraiolo act as the quarterback for your restoration – you see them first when you’re considering dental implants in the Wayne or Totowa area. When you are ready for your implant, they work with a trusted oral surgeon in the area for the surgical placement. The North Jersey team closely communicates so the placement will allow the best final restoration – a crown placed onto the post. Your smile will look and feel completely natural and confident!
Why dental implants? They are:
- Completely natural in appearance
- Able to function just like healthy teeth
- Indistinguishable from your other teeth
- Extremely long lasting
- Extremely successful – over 95 percent success rate
- Easy to maintain – they are not removable, nor do they require special maintenance
- Strong enough to let you enjoy any of your favorite foods
If you are looking for a dentist, Wayne NJ has some of the best.