As a restorative and cosmetic dentist in Totowa, NJ I would like to share with you the wonderful advances that dentistry today has to offer. We are inundated in the media with new methods of dentistry and oral hygiene. Do they work?
The good news is that many of these new advancements do work. At our north Jersey dental office, I will be very happy to share my 36 years of experience (34 right here in Totowa) along with my enthusiasm with you by answering your questions and guiding you in today’s art of preventative dentistry. As a family and cosmetic dentist in Totowa, NJ I am deeply committed to the quality of care that each of my patients receive.
By scheduling only one patient at a time, we assure you that our office will take the time to meet your personal needs. I can maximize your dental wellness by implementing the finest dental technology into our warm and friendly dental practice, and also by taking over 100 hours of continuing education each year. We are motivated to improve the health, wellness and happiness of our patients through dental excellence!
- Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry
- Master Academy of General Dentistry – This honor, involving over 1,200 hours of continuing education, has only been attained by roughly 60 dentists in the state of NJ
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Mastermind Study Group
- The International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO)
- Charter Member, International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics, the #1 Botox Training Course and Dermal Filler Training Course for Dentists
Dr. Martin has taken extensive courses at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), a leader in cosmetic dentistry techniques and smile design. His studies there focused on neuromuscular dentistry and aesthetic reconstruction. In addition, he has studied at “Occlusal Connections” with Dr. Clayton Chan, a nationally and internationally renowned dentist and educator on neuromuscular dentistry concepts. Dr. Chan is especially skilled using and teaching electro-diagnostic instrumentatation, which improves TMJ treatment and care.
Dr. Martin is also helping others in his field by participating as a guest lecturer for Coaching Solutions, a dental consultancy, on TMJ and Neuromuscular Reconstruction in the tri-state area. For a caring approach and a wealth of the finest dental expertise in North Jersey, bring your smile to Dr. David Martin.
Dr. Martin provides the best of care as a highly-educated and trained cosmetic dentist for Totowa, Wayne, Little Falls, Montclair and Fairfield, NJ.
Dr. David Jay Martin is listed at DentistDig.com